Use these traditional hand painted white glass beads with a violet and green floral design in your jewellery projects, for a stylish summery look. These beautiful floral beads can be strung with a range of materials such as elastic or waxed cotton cord and can be used to form dangles with necklaces and earrings.
- Sold as a pack of 2 (PK2)
- Bead size 14mm
- Threading hole size 2mm
- Handmade Indian glass beads
- Colour: white with gold detailed purple and green floral pattern
Orders placed before 2:00pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same working day.
*Note* Special Next Day Delivery is ONLY available Mon-Fri on orders placed before 2 pm.
1. Standard FREE UK Delivery if you spend £25 or over otherwise we charge a flat rate of £1.99 no matter how large the order.
*Note* At times a courier service may be used depending on the size and weight of parcel.
2. Guaranteed Timed Tracked Next Day delivery to UK mainland only £6.95 (order cut off time 2:00 pm, 10:30 am Sat).
3. International delivery We charge a flat rate of £5.50 for worldwide delivery. Charges my vary according to weight.
4. Collection Service - This offer is available please contact customer service for arranging a collection.
*Note* All orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on a bank holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
For More Information check out Delivery Information.
Our no hassle returns policy means that you may return any unwanted goods within 14 days of delivery, together with the paper receipt for a full refund. To ensure our goods are kept to a high standard, please return the goods in the same condition in which they were received.
Terms and Condition apply.
☎ 0800 170 1060