Orders placed before 2:00pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same working day.
*Note* Special Next Day Delivery is ONLY available Mon-Fri on orders placed before 2 pm.
1. Standard FREE UK Delivery if you spend £25 or over otherwise we charge a flat rate of £1.99 no matter how large the order.
*Note* At times a courier service may be used depending on the size and weight of parcel.
2. Guaranteed Timed Tracked Next Day delivery to UK mainland only £6.95 (order cut off time 2:00 pm, 10:30 am Sat).
3. International delivery We charge a flat rate of £5.50 for worldwide delivery. Charges my vary according to weight.
4. Collection Service - This offer is available please contact customer service for arranging a collection.
*Note* All orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on a bank holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
For More Information check out Delivery Information.
Our no hassle returns policy means that you may return any unwanted goods within 14 days of delivery, together with the paper receipt for a full refund. To ensure our goods are kept to a high standard, please return the goods in the same condition in which they were received.
Terms and Condition apply.
☎ 0800 170 1060
These magnificent hand-painted glass beads have a stunning colour combination of black, orange and earthy tones that are uniquely blended through a wavy pattern. The collaboration of subtle autumn inspired colours and the high shine exterior of these chunky round beads gives a fabulous polished radiance that is truly elegant.
Please note: Bead and hole sizes may slightly vary due to their handmade nature.
- Sold as a pack of 2 (PK2)
- Bead diameter 20mm
- Threading hole size approx. 4-6mm
- Handmade Indian glass beads
- Colour: black and orange