Kheops® Par Puca® 6mm Czech Beads Pastel Light Coral 9g
Place orders before 2pm for same day dispatch (mon-fri)
Wonderfully feminine, these beautiful 6mm Kheops Par Puca beads have a gorgeous pastel light coral hue and shiny finish. Created by Parisian designer Annick Puca, the Ancient Egyptian "Pyramid de Kheops" was the centre of inspiration for these triangular beads. Accompanied by twin parallel threading holes, these beads are perfect for bead weaving designs that have a geometric composition. Combine with our True2™ round druk beads.
- Colour: pastel light coral
- Seed bead dimension 6x6x3mm
- Twin threading holes - 0.9mm
- Seed beads sold in 9g tube
- Approx. 70 beads per tube