This brilliant bail making tool by The Beadsmith features no graduated round jaws, one measuring 3.5mm and the other 5.5mm, perfect for creating unique bails from connector pendants. These high quality carbon induction hardened steel pliers are a great choice for working with filigree findings to create your own personalised handmade products.
- Beadsmith bail making pliers PL35
- Plier length 7” (177mm) Jaw length 1.3” (33mm)
- 3.5mm and 5.5mm Dia. round jaws (non-graduated)
- Polished carbon induction hardened steel
- Double leaf spring and box joint construction
- Long rubber coated handles
Orders placed before 2:00pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same working day.
*Note* Special Next Day Delivery is ONLY available Mon-Fri on orders placed before 2 pm.
1. Standard FREE UK Delivery if you spend £25 or over otherwise we charge a flat rate of £1.99 no matter how large the order.
*Note* At times a courier service may be used depending on the size and weight of parcel.
2. Guaranteed Timed Tracked Next Day delivery to UK mainland only £6.95 (order cut off time 2:00 pm, 10:30 am Sat).
3. International delivery We charge a flat rate of £5.50 for worldwide delivery. Charges my vary according to weight.
4. Collection Service - This offer is available please contact customer service for arranging a collection.
*Note* All orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on a bank holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
For More Information check out Delivery Information.
Our no hassle returns policy means that you may return any unwanted goods within 14 days of delivery, together with the paper receipt for a full refund. To ensure our goods are kept to a high standard, please return the goods in the same condition in which they were received.
Terms and Condition apply.
☎ 0800 170 1060